Jan 4, 2009

Private Practice season 2 - is this for real?


yeah so what can I say? I watched with my wife the whole second season of the tv series private practice, starring kate walsh (the one from grey'S anatomy) and taye diggs (from day break).

and I must say, I rolled my eyes so often that it hurt.
So it's about a group of doctors that start their own private clinic (it'S a grey'S anatomy spin-off ) . 3 men and 3 women, go figure, and of course they already slept together in every possible combination. Gueststars are used to spice up the lovelife of everyone of them.

every episode they have the most interesting (or unbelievable ) cases going on. it seems like the normal people with normal problems don't come to them.

kate walsh is like the star of the show, she tries to give anyone a life lesson. she is the wisest of all :) .
taye diggs is dumbed down to a man who slept only with his ex-wife, and has big issues with normal situations. seeing diggs learning to ride a bicicle is actually funnier than the screenwriters intended.

Anyway, my wife seems to like it in some way, so I guess if you like cheesy drama series, you can give Private Practice a try.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Private Practice season 2 - is this for real?"

Post a Comment